Friday 22 April 2016

Saga of the Goblin Horde: Gremlin Saboteur

Last month I released the first four archetypes for a setting I'm working on, Saga of the Goblin Horde.

As I mentioned previously, my goal is to add one archetype each month until I've finished them all. I've been pretty busy with other projects this month, and ended up leaving it a bit late, but I wanted to try and stick to my goal - so here's the fifth archetype: the gremlin saboteur!

Grab all five archetypes here.

One Sheets

If you've not yet checked out the free One Sheet adventures for Saga of the Goblin Horde, you can grab those too:
  1. Sanguine Solstice: The goblins crash a Yuletide celebration, hoping to participate in a little "feasting" of their own.
  2. Bone of Contention: The goblins confront an army of undead ninja nuns while tracking down a rogue necromancer.
  3. Egg Hunt: The goblins set out to steal a clutch of dragon eggs from Rojer and his band of rabbitfolk warriors.



No comments:

Post a Comment