Monday 22 August 2016

Saga of the Goblin Horde: Half-Human Berserker

Another month, another archetype - which means we're now up to archetype number nine, and this time I didn't leave it to the very end of the month! Admittedly that was mostly because I'm away visiting family all next week, and I don't know how much time I'll have available for working on my goblin setting.

Saga of the Goblin Horde offers five playable races: goblins, gremlins, hobgoblins, bugbears and half-humans. Most of the archetypes I've released so far are goblins, although I have also covered bugbear and gremlin, but I felt it was about time to cover another one of the races - so the ninth archetype is the half-human berserker!

As usual you can get the archetypes here, and the three One Sheet adventures here, here and here.

I also (finally) got around to updating the trade dress on my archetypes to use the same style as the main setting book, something I've been meaning to do for a while. I've not updated the One Sheets yet, but I plan to sort them out soon as well.

Although I've talked in the past about moving the archetypes into a primer, I've recently been looking at how other settings handle it (particularly Pinnacle's settings), and they generally seem to keep them separate - so I've decided to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment